I don’t know about you but I like my food spicy! Jalapeños straight out of the jar, spicy hot wings, sriracha topped on chicken salads… So, for my spicy fans, here is a breakfast treat for you that is also healthy and satisfying.
Let me know what you think of these Tuesday meals and please send any recipes or meals you would to like me to feature and share for our guest Tuesday spots!
Spicy Egg Wrap:
- Portions vary depending on your body type and goals. Please connect with me for portion sizes that would be best for you.
- If you would prefer a less spicy wrap, substitute: paprika for pepper on eggs & sriracha sauce for low-sugar ketchup or mustard.
– 1-2 coconut flour wraps
– 3-6 egg whites seasoned with dashes of paprika and Himalayan salt
– 1-2 cups green cabbage
– 3-6 jalapeño peppers
– 1-2 tbsp fresh cabbage Kraut
1-3 tsp sriracha sauce
1. Lightly coat a pan with canola or olive oil spray and cook egg whites on medium heat until lightly browned, adding paprika and salt for taste.
2. Lightly heat the coconut flour wrap(s) for 5-10 seconds
3. Layer the eggs, cabbage and Kraut on top of the flour wrap(s) and top with sriracha sauce
2. Fold over the wrap(s) and enjoy!