Want sleek arms, lean legs and a tiny, strong core but you are short on time? Then, try these 5 moves I designed for a full-body workout that will burn calories, enhance your overall strength and save you time.
Move #5: Half-Burpees with Push-Ups
How To Do It:
1. Placing hands on ground and a little wider than shoulder-width apart and body in a crouching position, immediately jump straight back into a push-up position (long plank) and keeping a micro-bend in the elbows.
2. Bend out from the elbows until they are parallel to the shoulders, keeping core engaged and legs long into a push-up. You may also bend knees to touch the ground to lower the intensity.
3. Push body up, straightening from the elbows without locking them and immediately jump inward to the crouching start position.
Try 3-4 sets of 10 reps.
1. The half-burpee (jump-in/jump-out) improves the cardiovascular system and burns extra calories.
2. The push-up engages chest, triceps and core.
Now you have my 5 Must-Try Moves When Short On Time. No excuses! Try them all back-to-back without stopping or perform all sets of one move with brief rest of 30 seconds between sets before moving to the next exercise. Let me know what you think!
Please follow me on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for more motivation and tips like these: @ChristySiebert